Kelley is a trusted Realtor with experience in working with seniors and age restricted communities.
When hiring an agent, you want the best. Kelley has extensive experience, knowledge and negotiation skills.
Kelley has consistently been a multi-million-dollar producer in selling real estate which is a true statement of her skill, ability, and determined energetic style.
When you hire Kelley, she will be the ONLY person that will handle your sale. Her experience in selling homes in your neighborhood allows her to sell your home for maximum value to meet your time frame consistent with the market.
- Assist individuals moving from their long-held family home with a smooth transition to their next home
- Help coordinate moving timelines
- Simplify real estate transactions
- Eliminate the anxiety of selling your home
- Realtor and Associate Broker since 1997. Member of National Association of Realtors & West Maricopa Association of Realtors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- GRI Designation in Real Estate, an extensive continued education in Real Estate legal, regulatory, technology & professional standards.
- Trust Sales & Private Fiduciary Experience & Referrals
- Special Real Estate Commissioner for Maricopa County Superior Court
Past Client Testimonial:
“Kelley was a professional from the beginning of the conversation. A very good listener who made me feel like she had my best interest at heart. I am retired with some appraisal experience, so I wanted a knowledgeable professional with the heart of a teacher. Kelley made me feel like a person who mattered.”