Selling a Home During a Divorce
When a Divorce requires the sale of a property it can be very emotional, frustrating and concerning. It is important to have a reliable Realtor that you can count on. My commitment is to provide effective communication and fairness to all parties in the real estate transaction. I will ensure that the sale meets the objectives outlined by the Maricopa Superior court while selling the home at the best possible price and terms.
When Selling a home during a divorce certain needs are present that other sellers may not have. Kelley’s extensive Listing Coverage includes:
- Comparative Market Analysis to identify sales price, market time & estimated proceeds from the sale of the home.
- Home Title Search: A formal title search will be done prior to listing to ensure there are no title concerns prior to the time of sale.
- A Pre-Listing Inspection with discounted pricing to ensure the spouse that is keeping the house does not incur unknown extra repairs.
- Home Warranty Coverage during the listing period. Coverage of specific items that may break and need repair prior to selling.
- Pre-Listing Appraisal to assist in determining value prior to listing the home, when requested.